FUTU AU securities clients only
Share your referral link to your friends. For every 1 friend you referred who completes opening a FUTU AU trading account using your referral link and makes a first deposit before 31st August 2022, you are eiligible to obtain a AU$50 Cash Coupon. And your friend is also eligible to obtain reward up to AU$50 Cash Coupon. There’s no upper limit on the number of friends referred. The more friends you invite, the more rewards you get!
Step 1: Share your referral link to your friends.
Step 2: Your friends need to sign up with moomoo using your referral link.
Step 3: Your friends need to download and log in to moomoo and open a trading account with FUTU AU.
Step 4: Lastly, your friends need to complete an initial deposit in their own accounts. For every 1 friend referred to complete the above steps, you are eligible to obtain an AU$50 Cash Coupon. And your friend is also eligible to obtain reward up to AU$50 Cash Coupon.
The cash coupons are valid within a year after they are issued to your FUTU AU securities account.
1. You need to open a FUTU AU account to use the cash coupons;
2. The cash coupons are only applicable to AUD accounts.
1. Cash coupons can be used directly without initiating a transaction. The amount will arrive at your securities account within 3 trading days.
2. To use a cash coupon, you must first open an account in the same currency as the cash coupon.
3. A coupon can only be used once, and cannot be stacked or split.
4. Cash coupons are anonymous, irrecoverable once lost, and cannot be gifted or used repetitively. No changes are offered after redemption.
5. Cash coupons are event rewards. Futu reserves the right to reclaim cash coupons acquired via inappropriate means such as exploiting system vulnerabilities.
6. Futu reserves the right of final interpretation on cash coupons within the scope of relevant laws.
For every 1 friend that you refer to complete an initial deposit in FUTU AU trading account using your referral link, we will send you a notice via System Notice. You can use your cash coupon by tapping the link in the notice or by going to Me > Coupons > Cash Coupons.
Where to find System Notice:
Open moomoo App > Tap "Discover" > Tap the message icon in the upper right corner > tap "System Notice."
We've made it super easy to share the link. You can tap "Invite Friends" or "Invite contacts" to share referral link.
Invite Friends: Tap the button to share the link via WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Email, or other social media platforms
Invite Contacts: Tap the button to share the link to your mobile contacts
Referrers are reminded that providing financial advice or arranging for others to deal in a financial product without an Australian Financial Services License is likely a breach of the licensing requirements under the law. It is recommended that referrers only provide factual informations about moomoo as well as the referral link when inviting friends.
You can check your current referral status/record by tapping 「Invitation」 in the upper right corner of the page.
To check your past referral records, you can pull down the banner on the My Invitation page, and tap "Invite Friends Event 1.0" or "Invite Friends Event 2.0" .
Your friend is eligible to obtain reward up to AU$50 Cash Coupon. What's more, we also prepared welcome bundle including 180 days of brokerage- free trading* & Free access to L2 US-Market data for your friend.> > https://www.futuau.com/support/topic374
1. The FUTU AU Referral Rewards Event (the "Event") is only available to existing clients of Futu Securities (Australia) Ltd. Referred friends must be Australian residents over the age of 18. If you visit the activity page but see a "Event Unavailable" notification, this means you are unable to participate in this Event.
2. A text message or e-mail containing relevant information about the Event will be sent to participants. If you want to cancel notifications, you can go to "Settings - New Message Notifications - Cancel Notifications" on the moomoo App.
3. The Cash Coupon rewards are provided by Futu Securities (Australia) Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "FUTU AU"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. In Australia, investment products available on moomoo are offered by FUTU AU which is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission（ASIC）. The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited.
4. At its sole discretion, FUTU AU reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the this Event and invalidate any affected participations, or suspend or vary a reward, without any further notice or assuming any liability to any person(s). Please take note of relevant event information posted on the moomoo App or website.
5. You can only open one trading account with us and are required to agree to all existing terms and conditions in the Client Services Agreement, as well as all the terms and conditions of this Event, or any other promotions or events. If your securities account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g. including but not limited to registering multiple accounts using the same device, FUTU AU may, at its sole discretion, cancel your rewards and limit your eligibility to participate in future promotions.
6. Each device, mobile or desktop, is only entitled to one set of account-opening rewards, deposit rewards, and referral rewards. A user can only be referred once. Using the same moomoo ID, phone number, or device will all be regarded as a single user.
7. This event is not available for users on the "Futu Event Participation Ban List". If a user repeatedly violates Futu's safety rules, the user will be put on the "Futu Event Participation Ban List".If you need to know more about the list, you can contact the customer service team of futu.
8. This Event is not an offer, recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any securities. It is not intended to be, nor does it constitute any form of financial advice.
9. FUTU AU shall not assume any liability to any financial or non financial losses incurred to any persons in connection with the Event, however arising, including but not limited to losses incurred from trading.
10. FUTU AU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to allocate any or all of the above benefits if it believes that the client is ineligible to participate in the Event, or that the client is engaging in, has engaged in, attempted or caused to engage in activities in violation of the Terms and Conditions. In such cases, FUTU AU's decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.