|Brokerage Fee||USD||$0.0049 / Share, min $0.99 / Order||Futu AU|
|Platform Fee||USD||$0.005 / Share, min $1 / Order||Futu AU|
1) Investors must be cautious of the risks commonly associated with low-priced stocks, such as lack of liquidity, higher volatility, and possibility of delisting.
2) To protect your interests, we have capped both the brokerage fee and platform fee we charge at 0.5% of the transaction amount respectively (i.e. totaling 1% of transaction amount). Minimum brokerage fee and platform fee are also applied at US$0.99 and US$1.00 per order respectively.
Example 1: Tom buys 5000 XYZ shares at US$0.59 per share. Uncapped brokerage fee = 5000 * US$0.0049 = US$24.50, while capped brokerage fee = US$0.59 * 5000 * 0.005 = US$14.75. In this case, Tom is only charged the capped brokerage fee of US$14.75.
Example 2: Tom buys 50 XYZ shares at US$0.2 per share. Uncapped brokerage fee = 50 * US$0.0049 = US$0.245, while capped brokerage fee = US$0.2 * 50 * 0.005 = US$0.05. However, the minimum brokerage fee is US$0.99 and thus Tom is charged US$0.99.
3) We do not provide any features in respect of aggregation of orders in the moomoo platform. This shall mean that minimum charges are applicable to each order under the circumstances where multiple orders are executed in the same security during the same trading day.
4) If a day order is filled through multiple transactions, commission and platform fees will only be charged on a per order basis.
5) If a GTC order is filled separately on multiple trading days, this order shall be treated as a separate order on each trading day and charged separately according to the minimum charges standard.
|Settlement Fee||USD||$0.003 / Share, max 5% * Transaction amount||US settlement agencies, etc.|
|SEC Fee (sales only)||USD||$0.000008* Transaction Amount, min $0.01 / Transaction||SEC|
|Trading Activity Fee (TAF, sales only)||USD||$0.000145 / Share, min $0.01 / Transaction, max $7.27 / Transaction||FINRA|
|ADR Custody Fee||USD||$0.01~$0.05 / Share||DTC|
Note: As of 20 March, 2023 (US Eastern Time), the settlement fee of US$0.003 per share will be capped at 5% of the transaction amount.
Futu AU does not charge any processing fees for corporate actions of US stocks. However, any third-party and/or exchange charges may be passed on to clients. Charges may be modified from time to time at the discretion of Futu AU.
Note: Dividends may be subject to tax. The tax rate varies according to all applicable laws and regulations of each country or region.