FUTU SECURITIES (AUSTRALIA) LTD Collection Notice
How and why we collect your information (Collection Notice)
This Privacy Collection Statement applies to the collection of personal information by or on behalf of Futu Securities (Australia) Ltd (ABN 51095920648) of Suite 1701, Level 17, 570 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia (FUTU AU, we, us, our).
FUTU AU may collect personal information from you for a range of reasons, depending on our particular dealings or interactions with you. Generally speaking, FUTU AU collects personal information as part of our account opening and account administration processes, to provide you with information and to provide you with services you request from us.
FUTU AU may also be required or authorised by law to collect certain personal information from you and/or disclose your personal information. For example, FUTU AU may be required to collect and disclose certain information in order to comply with the identification and verification requirements imposed under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth) and the Anti‑Money Laundering and Counter‑Terrorism Financing Rules Instrument 2007 (No. 1).
FUTU AU collects this personal information for the purposes of supplying you with information you request from us, supplying our services to you, verifying your identity as required by applicable laws, personalising your experience with our services, conducting marketing, promotions and events, contacting you to obtain your feedback regarding our services or to conduct other market research, analysing information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and the services we offer and complying with the obligations of FUTU AU under any applicable laws.
If you do not provide the personal information requested by FUTU AU or provide incomplete or inaccurate information, FUTU AU, may not be able to accept or process your application, provide services or information to you or may be limited in how we can interact with you.
Sharing your personal information to
FUTU AU may disclose your personal information to:
- related companies of FUTU AU located in Australia or overseas in order to provide our services to you;
- our service providers, contractors and other third parties that provide products or services to us (including our technology service providers, payment processors, verification services and administration service providers);
- other third parties that are integral to the provision of our services (including financial institutions and other payment processors);
- our professional advisors (including legal and accounting firms, auditors, consultants, insurers and other professional advisers);
- people or entities considering acquiring an interest in FUTU AU or any business or assets of FUTU AU;
- third party service providers for identity verification or Anti-Money Laundering compliance related purposes; and
- government authorities where required by law.
Your rights and contacting FUTU AU
For further information or enquiries regarding your personal information, or if you would like to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications, correct your personal information, or make a privacy complaint, please contact FUTU AU using any of the following contact details:
Email:email@example.com Website:https://www.futuau.com Post:Suite 1701, Level 17, 570 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia